"I was thinking... FlurryFucker. You know. To remember the occassions this Mary Sue of a whore should've gotten her upcoming" :D
"I was thinking... FlurryFucker. You know. To remember the occassions this Mary Sue of a whore should've gotten her upcoming" :D
Saturday, 26 September 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I Hate Flurry Heart
- She is not even a character, she is a plot device. She has no personality, all she does is cause problems, like when she destroyed the cry...
-
"I was thinking... FlurryFucker. You know. To remember the occassions this Mary Sue of a whore should've gotten her upcoming"...
-
S6 EP1 -Existing, since she serves no purpose whatsoever. -Being an alicorn, it undermines Twilight’s effort of earning her wings, turning r...
-
- She is not even a character, she is a plot device. She has no personality, all she does is cause problems, like when she destroyed the cry...
No comments:
Post a Comment